KTH Scholarships for International Students in Sweden 2021: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden is pleased to announce the 2021 scholarship award scheme for international students enrolled in a full-time master’s programme at the Institute. The KTH Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of a one or two year master’s programme.
The scholarship programme has a focus on academic excellence and sustainable development, encouraging students to contribute to a more sustainable and developed society. Applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity provided to study in Sweden.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Scholarship to be taken in: Sweden
Scholarship Level: MSc
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee waiver
Scholarship Slot: 30
Course Eligibility: Postgraduate courses tenable at the Institute
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the KTH Scholarships for International Students in Sweden 2021, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as first priority.
- Applicants should describe how they intend to contribute to sustainable development with a master’s degree from KTH.
- Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicant’s application will be assessed based on applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicant’s grade will also be assessed.
Application Procedures for the KTH Scholarships for International Students in Sweden 2021
Applicants are to note that the applications open for submission on 1 December 2020. Applicants are encouraged to prepare their various supporting documents, statement of purpose and other documents.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2021