Kingston University London International Scholarships Award 2020/21: Kingston University London is pleased to announce the 2020/21 academic session International Development Awards for first year international students. Interested applicants for the award must note that the scholarship is based on academic merit.
International students are assured of a conducive learning and research environment at Kingston University London because of the passion of the university in enhancing student’s life choices by helping them make the most of their learning opportunity and equipping them with the necessary skills.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kingston University London
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Slot: Specified
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Course Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for Kingston University London International Scholarships Award 2020/21, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students classified as ‘overseas fee status’ who have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have an offer to study a postgraduate degree course.
- Applicants are not currently enrolled on a Kingston University course.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their previous academic certificates.
Application Procedures for the Kingston University London International Scholarships Award 2020/21
Applicants must apply to study a full time postgraduate course at the University of Kingston for the 2020/21 academic session. Applicants are to attach the following documents as part of their online application.
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional).
- Academic reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (If your final transcript is not available until after 9 November 2020 submit your most recent transcript; Decision will be made based on the grades provided and not expected grades).
You may be interested in: How to Win a Full Scholarship in the UK: Points to Note
Applicants are to note that incomplete applications will not be processed and supporting documents will not be accepted by email (all supporting documents must be uploaded as part of applicant’s International Scholarship application form).
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2020