Julius Berger Internship for Engineering Undergraduates 2021: Julius Berger Nigeria PLC through its subsidiary AFP Furniture Production is pleased to announce its 2021 internship programme for undergraduate students in Engineering studying in a Nigerian university. The intern will support the implementation of measures for quality improvement, productivity and reduction of rejects.
Julius Berger PLC Nigeria is a leading construction company in Nigeria with several employees employing professional from different disciplines. Successful intern will learn the work ethics and culture that has stood the company out over the years. At Julius Berger, passion, precision and competence shape employees at home and abroad.
Internship Sponsor(s): Julius Berger
Internship to be taken at: Nigeria
Internship level: Undergraduate
Internship Worth: See internship benefits
Internship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: internship is for Nigerian students
Other Recommended Offers: UNICEF Graduate and Non-graduate Jobs, Internships (35+ Positions)
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Julius Berger Internship for Engineering Undergraduates 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student of any accredited Nigerian university studying for a bachelor of engineering (from the 4th semester).
- Applicants must possess a good knowledge of German and English language with practical knowledge of MS Office.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of CAD CAM.
- Applicants must demonstrate interest in working in multicultural, international project teams.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event
Application Procedures for the Julius Berger Internship for Engineering Undergraduates 2021
Interested applicants are to apply online using the online application option and send recent and complete application documents (cover letter, resume, certificates) before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Ongoing