James McClements Scholarship at University of Western Australia: A Scholarship called James McClements Scholarship is offered through University of Western Australia Business School. This award is available for both domestic and international undergraduate students with exceptional academic achievement who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is to acknowledge the achievements of James McClements, a UWA Business School Graduate, philanthropist and the co-founder of Resource Capital Funds. The scholarship is provided to assist and encourage a high-achieving student from a regional or remote area of Western Australia, who demonstrates leadership potential, to commence a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) degree course with a degree-specific major from the UWA Business School.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Western Australia Business School
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Western Australia Business School
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $7,500
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International students
Equally Available: International Merit-Based Scholarship at King’s College, USA
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the James McClements Scholarship at University of Western Australia;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Western Australia Business School
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the UWA’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for James McClements Scholarship at University of Western Australia
As part of the application process to access this scholarship, eligible applicants are required to hold an offer for a full time undergraduate coursework at any US, Canadian or Australian post-secondary institutions. Thereafter, they can proceed to apply for the award.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020