Jameel Scholarships 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University for international students to undertake a masters or PhD degree.
Several scholarship opportunities will be granted to international students for the 2022/2023 academic session at the University. The scholarship is fully funded providing the successful candidates with the necessary funding required for studies at Cardiff University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cardiff University, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Cardiff University, UK
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: International Students
Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student with good academic qualifications.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants for the PhD scholarship must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Full UK tuition fees.
- A £15,896 annual stipend
- A £1,000 allowance towards research costs for master’s students and a £2,500 allowance for PhD candidates.
You May Like: MBBS Requirements in UK, Costs and Free Tuition
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University are to submit an online application directly to the university on or before the application deadline.
Please note, both a direct application to the university and a Jameel Scholarship Application will be necessary in order to qualify for the scholarships. Applicants are to download the MA Scholarships application form and PhD Scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 13th June 2022