Applications are invited from qualified international students for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships at University College London (UCL) for the 2022-2023 academic session. Scholarships are tenable for one academic year, subject to satisfactory progress.
The scholarships cover full tuition fees and accommodation for one academic year at International Students House (ISH). Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCL, IOE and International Student House (ISH)
Scholarship Type: Tuition awards
Host Institution(s): University College London
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees and accommodation
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the underlisted conditions:
- Be domiciled in an eligible low or lower-middle income country according to the World Bank classification – See full list of eligible countries.
- Have an official unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree at IOE (letter issued by UCL Admissions).
- Must not have studied or lived in the UK before.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Meet the English language requirements for admissions into UCL.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships 2022 are to apply for admission to study an eligible course at UCL. Applicants offered admission are to email [email protected] with their full name and student number to request a scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 2 May 2022