Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Call for Scholarships in Collaborative Training in Fisheries and Aquaculture in East, Central and Southern Africa for staff mobility programs (academic and administrative), within COTRA, in any of the partner universities.
The Year Five Application is available to suitably qualified staff members for Staff mobility programmes (academic and admin) within COTRA, in any of the Higher Education Institutions namely Makerere University (Uganda), Rhodes University (South Africa), Mzuzu University (Malawi), Official University of Bukavu (Congo), and University of Eldoret (Kenya).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): COTRA
Host Institution(s): COTRA partner Universities
Scholarship Worth: 600 € – 1200 € per month
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: MSc & PhD degree
Nationality: African Students & Staffs
DETAILS | Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships
Specific Programmes on offer from Partner Universities:
- PhD in Fisheries (Fisheries Management)
- in Fisheries (Aquaculture)
- PhD in Zoology
- in Zoology (Fisheries and Aquaculture
- MSc in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Fisheries Management
- MSc in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Aquaculture)
- MSc in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Aquatic Science)
- Masters in Biology (Option: Hydrobiology)
To be eligible for Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Call for Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a national of an African Union member state and resident in Africa at the time of application.
- A staff of one of the partner institutions.
- Must be prepared to move from home country to another country where COTRA has a partner institution.
- Scholarships are attached to mobility and therefore you cannot apply to an institution in the country where you are a citizen or where you reside.
- Please download and read the call and fill and submit the application form with a work plan of your activities for the intended mobility.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants should follow these steps:
- Download the COTRA Scholarship Application form here >>;
- Fill the form;
- Attach all the requirements;
- Scan your Application form and all the attachments;
- Send the scanned file of your application form and attachments (above) to:
Country Coordinator Find your cordinator here >>
- Else you can submit your scanned file of your application form and attachments.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2022