INTI International University & Colleges International Education Scholarship is currently open for applications for international students who are interested and dedicated to enrol in degree program at the partnered Universities. All new international students only.
The international education scholarship for overseas students is proudly provided by INTI International University & Colleges. The dedication to giving people the chance to pursue a top-notch education is demonstrated by the educational scholarships provided to incoming foreign students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): INTI International University & Colleges
Host Institution(s): Check the Partnered Universities
Scholarship Worth: Up to a maximum of 45%
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor Degree
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | INTI International University Education Scholarship
INTI makes a big difference in your higher education experience in the following areas:
- Globally recognised programmes: INTI offers over 100 programmes which are approved by Malaysia’s Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and its qualification agency (the Malaysian Qualifications Agency).
- Highly ranked partner universities: Collaborating with internationally-recognised universities, INTI offers cost-effective routes for you to attain quality education through twinning degrees, overseas degree transfer programmes, and foreign degrees.
- A peace of mind: Malaysia is situated in a zone that is free from most natural disasters, making it a safe environment for you to focus on your studies while enjoying everything Malaysia has to offer.
- Strong focus on employability: Strive towards your desired career upon graduation with our workshops, initiatives, coaching sessions, and academic programmes that are designed in consultation with renowned industry partners.
To be eligible for INTI International University & Colleges International Education Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The INTI International Education Scholarship is open to all new international students only.
- Applicant must only use the latest (current year) official results to apply for INTI International Education Scholarship.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship. It is subject to approval by INTI International University & Colleges.
- The applicant is entitled to only ONE of the scholarships tabled in this brochure.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Late applications will not be entertained.
The following are the partnered Universities:
- Coventry University, UK
- University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for INTI International University & Colleges International Education Scholarship should follow these simple step-by-step guides on how to apply at INTI:
- Step 1: Submit Application Forms
- Step 2: Receive Offer Letter
- Step 3: Prepare for your International Study
Remember to bring along these documents before arriving:
- Original Passport with validity of at least 12 months
- Original High school certificates and transcripts
- Original copy of Visa Approval Letter and Single Entry Visa
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (for African nationalities)
Application Deadline: Not Stated