International Students Scholarship at HSE University Russia, 2020: International are hereby requested to apply for a fully-funded tuition fees scholarship at HSE University, Russia for the 2020/21 academic session. The scholarship is merit-based and will be awarded to applicants with good academic credentials who enrol in eligible full-time Master’s degree programmes at HSE.
The successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to study in a world class university where teaching, learning and research are given top-most priority. HSE University has been consistently ranked as one of the Russia’s top universities, a leader in Russian education and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia. The faculty members, researchers and students represent over 90 countries, and are dedicated to maintaining the highest academic standards.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): HSE University
Scholarship to be taken at: Russia
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition fee waivers
Subject Eligibility: See subject eligibility
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Students Scholarship at HSE University Russia, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be identified as an international fee-paying students enrolling for a master’s degree in an eligible course at HSE for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be excellent candidates who have a proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to the university and to the wider global community.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at HSE university.
- Applied Linguistics and Text Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Applied Social Psychology
- Big Data Systems
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Data Science
- Economics: Research Programme
- Financial Economics
- International Business
- International Management
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Global and Regional History
- Law of International Trade. Finance and Economic Integration
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Mathematical Methods of Modelling and Computer Technologies
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Politics, Economics, Philosophy
- Population and Development
- Russian Studies
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- Supercomputer Simulations in Science and Engineering
- System and Software Engineering
- Engineering Scholarships for International Students at the University of Canterbury
- International Students Scholarship Program 2020 at Duke University, USA
Application Procedures for the International Students Scholarship at HSE University Russia, 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application website and complete the application form provided by supplying accurate details of information required. Applicants are to make available supporting documents as may be required during the application process.
Application Deadline: August 14th, 2020