International Student Merit Scholarships at University of the Pacific in USA: To advance your educational pursuit, the University of the Pacific in USA is welcoming applications from suitably qualified and outstanding international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. This scholarship is available for first-year or transfer undergraduate students.
The university offers a number of International Student Merit Scholarships to international students applying as first-year or transfer students. Eligibility for the $15,000 International Student Merit Scholarship is limited to International students who graduated from a high school that is located outside of the United States.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the Pacific, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of the Pacific, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Student Merit Scholarships at University of the Pacific in USA;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of the Pacific, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of the Pacific’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for International Student Merit Scholarships at University of the Pacific in USA
To be considered for this scholarship, please submit an application for admission and all supporting items. You will be notified of your eligibility upon admission.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020 & Transfer student admission deadline: December 1, 2020.