Curtin University Starter Support Scholarship in Australia 2020/2021: For easy and affordable academic pursuit, Curtin University offers you the Starter Support Scholarship for all international undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. This scholarship category awards any student commencing in semester 1 2021 who are unable to travel to Western Australia due to border and/or travel restrictions.
Curtin University recognises that you may be impacted by the travel restrictions to Australia due to the Novel Coronavirus and offers you the Starter Support Scholarship to provide financial assistance to support you in those circumstances.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Curtin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate coursework
Scholarship Worth: AUD$5000 fee remission
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Curtin University Starter Support Scholarship in Australia 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
Eligible Courses: Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses, Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Curtin University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting Curtin University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: Elmhurst University International Chairman’s Merit Scholarship 2020/2021
Application Procedures for Curtin University Starter Support Scholarship in Australia 2020/2021
Candidates are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents.
Students can also apply online.
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Starter Support Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must: Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer, Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer, and be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021