Charles Sturt University International Student Merit Award in Australia: Applications are now ongoing for the International Student Merit Stipend awards for international undergraduate student to apply to study at Charles Sturt University, Australia. International students in search of an undergraduate scholarship can take advantage of the stipend offer to advance their educational career.
The undergraduate scholarship for international students is awarded on the basis of merit and academic excellence. Applicants are assessed based on outstanding and excellent academic performance and also in arts, sports or any other field. The award is ongoing and will continue to extend throughout the stay of the student in as much as he/she maintains satisfactory academic progression in their course of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Charles Sturt University
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition support, AUD$500 monthly stipend
Subject Eligibility: Any eligible undergraduate course tenable at Charles Sturt University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Student Merit Award in Australia for Undergraduates, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students categorized as an international fee paying student who has been offered admission to study at Charles Sturt University for a full time undergraduate programme.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant high school certification required to be admitted to study at Charles Sturt University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership qualities and be able to interact with people of diverse culture, religion and race.
- Applicants if given the offer, will be committed to support the international marketing team in activities to promote the Charles Sturt University brand across online and printed media as a brand ambassador.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to submit their application form by email to [email protected] and include the following documents:
- A copy of applicant’s unconditional Offer of letter for a course at Charles Sturt University in the 2020 session.
- Supporting documents showing high academic achievements, sports or any other achievement.
- An essay of not more than 500 words.
Application Deadline: Closed