Illinois Wesleyan University President’s Scholarship for International Students: Scholarships are offered in a variety of categories and are funded by the University. The President’s Scholarships are available to recognise your academic and other achievements. You are invited to apply for Illinois Wesleyan University President’s Scholarship for International Students.
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarships level: Undergraduate
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Illinois Wesleyan University President’s Scholarship | DETAILS
Full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year to highly qualify international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements. The President’s scholarship is renewable for up to four years of study. Applications must be complete by Feb. 15 to be considered.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Illinois Wesleyan University President’s Scholarship for International Students
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted in an undergraduate program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
How-to-Apply: All interested applicants seeking for the Illinois Wesleyan University President’s Scholarship for International Students are required to take admission at the undergraduate degree program at the University. Thereafter, all applicants are considered automatically for the award.
Documents Requirement: Students interested in admission to Illinois Wesleyan University must submit:
- One of the following applications (one application is not preferred over another):
- IWU Application
- Common Application
- Transcripts for all previous high school and/or college coursework
- Teacher Evaluation or Recommendation (for those utilizing Common App, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfill this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT /SAT scores
- Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021