The International Finance Corporation, a part of the World Bank Group is inviting applications from eligible candidates globally for their global internship program. IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and October to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices.
The IFC Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group, and be a part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. Selected interns will be offered short-term temporary contracts with IFC that can begin as early as May and end as late as October 31, 2021.
Job Title: IFC Global Internship Program (GIP)
Company: International Finance Corporation
Location: Global (Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices).
Slots: Not stated
Job Type: Internship Program
Duration: 4 weeks or more.
IFC Global Internship Program 2021 | DETAILS
The GIP receives about 1500 applications each year, from which candidates are short-listed for departmental interviews. Successful short-listed GIP candidates are directly hired and paid by interested departments worldwide, based on their business need and the particular profile of the candidate. Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Candidates must be in the first or second-to-last year of a Masters’ level program, with at least three years of relevant experience.
- Please see the available internship opportunities with additional selection criteria.
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should: click here to apply online.
- Application window opens from February 8, 2021 (at noon EST) to March 8, 2021 (at 11:59pm UTC).
- Applicants will receive a status update no later than end-March 2021.
- Selected interns will be offered short-term temporary contracts that can begin as early as May and end as late as October 31, 2021.
- Applications during the February 8 to March 8 application window will be kept open for review until August 31, 2021, should other internship opportunities become available throughout the Summer.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2021 (at 11:59pm UTC)