iF Social Impact Prize Competition 2021: Applications are welcomed from eligible and qualified organizations for the iF Social Impact Prize Competition 2021 which aims at supporting and publishing projects that contribute to our society and is in line with the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to participate in the prize competition. The iF Social Impact supports scientific research and education, culture, social engagement, environmental awareness and sustainability. Eligible applicants are encouraged to take the chance.
Program Sponsor(s): iF Social Impact Prize
Prize Amount: EUR 100,000
Area of Focus: Social Impact
Country Eligibility: All countries
iF Social Impact Prize Competition 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the iF Social Impact Prize Competition:
- Applicants must submit a project proposal that solves problem, innovative, unique and positively impact the society.
- The project must show human dignity, respect for individual, just and fair.
- Project must demonstrate social responsibility and meet up to environmental standards.
- Projects must show sensitivity for cultural traditions, power relations. It must have common goals and address social conflict through dialogue.
- Project must demonstrate efficient use of resources, feasible, ease of implementation having long term perspective.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the iF Social Impact Prize Competition 2021 are to login and create a user account. Ensure to:
- Fill the basics
- Uplod two pictures, enter a short story description and add initiator and partner address.
- Click on “Publish your project” to finalize the participation.
Application Deadline: Rolling