IBRAF Fellowship Program for Young Professionals 2021: Applications are welcomed from qualified candidates to apply for the 2021 IBRAF Fellowship Program on South-South and Triangular Cooperation (IFP) that will offer professionals an opportunity to have an experience in an international and non-governmental organization actively engaged in International Cooperation.
The program seeks to develop the participant’s capacities in terms of critical thinking, problem-solving and crisis management. It aims at overcoming the gap between studying and engaging in international cooperation, taking scholars and professionals to hands on experience to explore, understand and disclose good practices and projects in socioeconomic development.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Brazil Africa Institute
Fellowship to be taken at: Brazil and Africa
Fellowship level: Young Professionals
Fellowship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Fields of international cooperation and development
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The for applicants from all nationalities.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the IBRAF Fellowship Program for Young Professionals 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must either be enrolled in an undergraduate program, have a Bachelor’s degree or hold an advanced degree (PhD, MPhil., MSc., MA or its equivalents) in a relevant field.
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of English
- Female professionals and researchers are encouraged to apply to meet gender parity in the program.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of fellows
Equally Check: ICRAF Fellowship Program 2020 for Young Researchers
Application Procedures for the IBRAF Fellowship Program for Young Professionals 2021
Applicants are to complete the online application form and also attach the following supporting documents:
- Official Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Cover Letter in English (max. 1 page)
- Personal writing sample of a relevant theme in English (max. 3 pages)
- Research proposal indicating the key-area of preference for the activities, draft title, background, justification and expected outcomes (max. 3 pages)
- Passport pages with personal information and photo.
Application Deadline: October 12th, 2020