HEINEKEN Company is currently accepting applications from interested and motivated young graduates the opportunity to enrol for the Heineken Finance Management Trainee Program. This will offer graduates a variety of options to start their career.
The program is designed to give you early responsibility, which will prepare you to hit the ground running. Part of your time will be dedicated to job specific training, to ensure you have all the skills you need as an employee in our company. You will receive tuition from our expert coaches and receive feedback regularly.
Program Location: Cairo, Egypt
Program Duration: 2 Years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
HEINEKEN Finance Management Trainee | What to Expect
The Management Trainee Program includes rotation throughout the functions of the Finance department. In each function you will receive a specific assignment to ensure diverse learning and development opportunities are made available for the joiners.
A big part of that means brewing better people with the heart of our company in our four values:
- Passion for consumers and customers
- Care for people and planet
- Enjoyment of life
- Courage to dream and pioneer
To be eligible for Finance Management Trainee Program for Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Applicants must have 0-2 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs.
- Applicants must have Excellent command of English Language
- Applicants must have Skills in Microsoft (Excel & PowerPoint) and Power Bi is a plus
- Critical and Challenging
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
How-to-Apply: All interested and eligible applicants seeking for HEINEKEN Finance Management Trainee Program for Graduates should apply online by creating a registration account to enrol for this career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified