Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Glovo Analyst Program 2024 targeted at young Nigerian graduates. Young university graduates in any of Management/Science/ Social Science disciplines can apply.
The program offers the opportunity to join the Operations, Q-Commerce, Partners & Brands, Finance & Strategy, Brand Marketing Services team for an intensive 1-year program where strong performance during the program leads to full time employment with Glovo!
- Company/Organisation(s): Glovo
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
- Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Program Duration: 1 Year
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
The eligibility conditions for the Glovo Analyst Program will include that the candidate must have/be:
- A University Degree – In any Management/Science/ Social Science Discipline.
- 0 – 2 years experience ongoing/completed NYSC. A maximum of two years post NYSC work experience.
- Problem solving mindset, super data-driven with an analytical approach to work
- Effective command of English in written and verbal communication
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the Glovo Analyst Program should fill and submit the online application form provided at the official webpage (link below).
Application Deadline: Not Stated