Global Leader Scholarships at the University of Southern Indiana, USA: The University of Indiana, USA is pleased to announce its Global Leader Scholarships award to interested international students for the 2020/21 academic session for first year students who are enrolled for an undergraduate study programme.
Interested applicants are to apply as soon as possible as there exist only a limited number of international scholarships which are offered on a competitive basis to qualified degree-seeking students. The University of Southern Indiana is known for shaping the future of students through learning and innovation. The university is an engaged learning community advancing education and knowledge, enhancing civic and cultural awareness and fostering partnerships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Southern Indiana
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition waivers at $10,656 per year
Scholarship Slot: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Global Leader Scholarships at the University of Southern Indiana, USA, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been admitted into an undergraduate programme to study on a full-time basis at the university.
- Applicants for the scholarship are to note that the scholarships are competitive and will be awarded based on academic excellence.
- Before completing the International Student Scholarship Application, students must first apply for admission and be accepted to USI.
- Complete the International Student Scholarship application by the deadline.
- Have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- Have or plan to have a non-immigrant visa (i.e. a F-1 or J-1 student visa).
- Preference given to freshmen (first time student who has not attended any colleges or universities after high school with the exception of ESL study). Can start in the Intensive English Program first, but must complete the International Student Scholarship application with original application/acceptance to USI.
Other Opportunities: Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies 2021
Application Procedures for the Global Leader Scholarships at the University of Southern Indiana, USA
The international student scholarship application consists of four components: the application, two recommendation forms with recommendation letters or comments, and two short essays. The international scholarship review committee will award available scholarships to appropriate applicants based on varying factors.
Applicants can apply for admission online for the 2020/21 academic session
Application Deadline: Please visit the official site