GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition: Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified STEM entrepreneurs for the GIST Catalyst Pitch Competition 2021/22 taking place during the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
GIST Catalyst offers young STEM entrepreneurs the opportunity to elevate their pitch and showcase their scale-up on a global stage, while receiving valuable mentorship from American entrepreneurs and academics who are leaders in the field of entrepreneurship.
GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition | DETAILS
Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Pitch Competition offers participating entrepreneurs with the opportunity to increase the visibility of their scale-up and also a chance to compete for a $15,000 USD grant prize. The GIST Competition will provide a chance for innovators to showcase their startup, perfect their pitch, and get one-on-one mentorship and training from top experts.
To be eligible for the GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition 2021/22, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All pitch videos and live pitches must be done entirely in English.
- All entries should be at the Idea or Startup stage.
- The pitching entrepreneur must be between the ages of 18 and 40 and from a GIST economy.
- Special consideration will be given to startups who address challenges through Agriculture Innovations, Clean Climate & Energy Innovations, Global Health Innovations, Water Solution Innovations.
- Also, special consideration will be given to startups whose solutions address the needs of traditionally underrepresented groups.
- Grant of up to $15,000 USD for 1st place, $12,000 for second place and $10,000 for 3rd
- Mentorship and training opportunity
- A chance to showcase innovative solutions to the GIST community as well as to investors.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition 2021/22 apply online for the competition and ensure that they provide all the requirements.
Application Deadline: 22 September 2021