Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022: Applicants wishing to study in Belgium in a Fully-Funded Scholarships are enjoined to prepare all their documentations as the next call for application will open in September, 2020. The scholarship intends to sponsor nationals of developing countries to acquire scholarships in Belgium.
The scholarships for masters and training courses offer the candidate the opportunity to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium. The scholarship is supported by the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ARES
Scholarship to be taken at: Belgium
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from developing countries.
You may also like: Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships in Belgium, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of developing countries. Must be residing and working in their country of origin when applying.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Applicants must have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies.
- Applicants for the training course must possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicants have earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Applicants should not obtain prior admission to one of the Francophone universities in Belgium in order to be considered for ARES grants.
- International travel costs
- Living allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees
- Registration fees
- Insurance fees
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training
Application Procedures for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022
Applying for an ARES grant or scholarship is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process. Applicants may wish to contact email@example.com for any inquiries.
Applications for the 2021-2022 scholarship will commence by September, 2020. Applicants are encouraged to make ready their documents.