Fully-Funded Bangchak Master Scholarships 2021: Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is currently accepting applications for their masters degree program with scholarships in the following research areas – Energy, Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT), Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
All research assistant scholarships are fully-funded (covering the stipend and tuition fees) and open to students from any nationality (preferably Thai nationals). English is the official language of communication at AIT.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre, AIT
Scholarship to be Taken at: Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre, AIT
Scholarships level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarships Worth: Fully-funded including stipend and tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Science and Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
Also See: University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2021
Bangchak Master Scholarships 2021 | DETAILS
The Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre address fundamental and applied research challenges facing the sustainable development goals worldwide and its objective is to inculcate entrepreneurship and innovation enterprises. The research program concentrates on sustainable and green technology. The Centre is generously funded to collaborate closely with top industries and universities domestically and internationally.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Fully-funded Bangchak Master Scholarships at AIT in Thailand, candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Any nationality is welcome to apply.
- First-class (honours) bachelor’s or GPA 3.0 from reputed Universities
- The role of researcher is to carry out innovative research which will lead to commercial prototype, product or process.
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve innovative results.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
- Experience in incubation /founding Start-up Company is added advantage.
- Experience in the following fields will be a plus; Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Energy technology, Clean Technology, Smart Cities etc.
- Have English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0, TOEFL ≥ 550).
The benefits of the Fully-funded Bangchak Master Scholarships at AIT in Thailand include the following;
- Fully-funded including stipend and tuition fees.
- Offer an interesting and challenging international environment focusing on education, research, scientific advice and innovation, which contribute to enhancing the economy and improving social welfare.
Equally Check: Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology
How-to-Apply: For Admission in August 2021 batch, you are please requested to fill the online application which is given in the following link http://www.services.ait.ac.th/admissions/. Along with this application, applicant should send the following documents all in one combined PDF file to the following email (email@example.com) on or before 31st March 2020. The successful applicant can start immediately in August 2021 semester.
- Covering letter
- Project proposal which may lead to commercial products (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account and should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and contact information of at least two references
Application Deadline: Deadline for fall semester (August 2021 intake):31 March 2021
Any opportunity ms in Electrical electronics engineering, iot base power protection?