Fully funded Anaheim University Online MBA Scholarships: Anaheim University Full Online MBA Scholarships is open for International Students. This scholarship allows MBA Online MBA level programme(s) in the field of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Management taught at Anaheim University.
This is a fully funded scholarship which covers full tuition fee and expenses of online degree program. Anaheim University Full Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020 is available to undertake MBA level programs at Anaheim University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Anaheim University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Anaheim University, USA
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee and other expenses of online degree program
Subject Eligibility: Field of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Management taught
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the fully funded Anaheim University Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020
- Candidates must be an international student.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Online MBA level at Anaheim University
- The award is available for courses under Business Administration, Enterpreneurship, and Sustainable Management.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Anaheim University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Online Merit Scholarship At American University in USA 2020
Application Procedures for the Fully funded Anaheim University Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020
How- To- Apply
Under application procedures and How to apply click https://anaheim.edu/admissions/how-to-apply.html
Document Requirement: The following documents are required for admission:
Application form, One recent passport-size color photograph, Official English language proficiency test score report if you are a non-native English speaker (mail original), Official transcripts. (mail original), Official transcripts documenting at least one course in each of the following: accounting, finance and economics.(mail original), Documenting a minimum of 5 years of work or teaching experience in a relevant area of business, Resume, Brief Statement, Resume documenting a minimum of 4 years experience in some aspect of TESOL (teaching, teacher education or publishing), An outline (1,000 words) of the possible research that the applicant envisions undertaking for the dissertation that demonstrates his/her research experience and abilities, Three reference letters (on letterhead with contact information) attesting to personal and professional qualifications. One reference must be from each of the following:
– A recent employer.
– A TESOL professional who can attest to the applicant’s potential as a doctoral student.
– A member of the academic faculty where the applicant completed his/her MA.
Application Deadline: Currently Open