University Of Sussex Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarships: Masters students are hereby invited for Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship at the University of Sussex in UK for 2020/2021 academic session. These scholarships, awarded as a £10,000 tuition fee reduction, are available to applicants applying to study a Masters in SPRU, to celebrate and continue the legacy of Geoffrey Oldham.
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton. They have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sussex, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Sussex, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Energy Policy, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management, Sustainable Development MSc
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the University Of Sussex Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarships (2020)
- Candidates must be an international student
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at University of Sussex.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have accepted an offer of a full time place on one of the following Masters courses in SPRU: Energy Policy MSc, Project Management MSc, Science and Technology Policy MSc, Strategic Innovation Management MSc, Sustainable Development MSc.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Sussex’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the University Of Sussex Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarships (2020)
How- To- Apply
You must apply for this scholarship after you accept an offer of a place on an eligible course.
You need to have excellent academic scores to date. You also need to provide a statement of academic interests when you apply. We assess this statement on how well you demonstrate the following: Clear and specific goals with what you aim to do after you finish your Masters, Significant work experience or extra-curricular activities related to your chosen Masters, How your research interests will contribute to furthering Geoffrey Oldham’s work on Science and Technology and Gender.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020