Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Jacobs University: Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany is pleased to inform international students of their 2020 undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship awards. Jacobs University is founded on the principle that everyone should have access and right to a good education. The scholarship is to assist high achieving students from across the world follow their passions and pursue their chosen careers without any financial burden.
Jacobs University is an institution to obtain the qualification to work on responsible tasks in a digitalized and globalized society. An English-speaking campus university in Germany with highest standards in research and teaching following an interdisciplinary concept. The university aims to strengthen people and markets with innovative solutions and advanced training programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Jacobs University
Scholarship to be taken at: Germany
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Scholarship
Subject Eligibility: For Masters Award; Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
For Undergraduate Awards: Industrial Engineering & Management, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Robotics and Intelligent Systems, Data Engineering, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Chemistry and Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Physics, Global Economics and Management, International Business Administration, Society, Media and Politics, International Relations: Politics and History, Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Edinburgh Napier University African Scholarships in UK 2020/2021
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Jacobs University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be considered as an international student who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, intellectual creativity and who are motivated to make a difference in the world.
- Applicants for the postgraduate program must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be offered a full time admission at Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate award must have obtained relevant high school results that will aid them in gaining admission into Jacobs University.
- University of Bologna Study Scholarships for International Students in Italy, 2020/21
- Singapore Graduate Award Scholarships for International Students, 2020/2021
Application Procedure for the Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Jacobs University
Applicants are to start the application by choosing their preferred course and also including the relevant supporting documents.
Undergraduate applicants are to submit one recommendation letter from a school official; school transcripts of the last 2-3 years; Educational history; Proof of English-language proficiency; Results of standardized test(s).
Postgraduate applicants are to submit a letter of motivation; Curriculum vitae; university transcripts in English or German; Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent; Two letters of Recommendation; English Language proficiency test.
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2020