Fresh Job Vacancies at International Alert: International Alert is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill various job positions across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Interested candidates should check for details and apply
International Alert is one of the world’s leading peacebuilding organisations, with over 30 years of experience supporting communities, advising governments, organisations and companies on how to build peace. Alert works with people in conflict-affected and threatened areas to make a positive difference for peace; to improve the substance and implementation of international policies relevant to peacebuilding; and to strengthen the peacebuilding sector.
International Alert is recruiting to fill the following positions (below):
Job Title: Consultant Trainer, Women Mediators Network
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Basic Requirements for Consultant
- 5-8 years’ experience in relevant field in conducting training, humanitarian works in peace building, mediation, and other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years professional experience in training development
- Demonstrated experience in working with government partners and other stakeholders in public sector development programs especially around capacity development.
- Experience in training and research, policy development, management and program related.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of local languages (Hausa and Sayyawa for Bauchi; Tiv and Idoma for Benue) will be an added advantage.
- Be able to travel to conduct training in Bauchi or Benue State.
Job Title: Consultant – Videographer
Requirements for Consultant
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in developing information photo and videography.
- Demonstrated experience in collecting impact stories from the field.
- Demonstrated understanding of conflict, peace and security reporting in Bauchi and/or Benue States.
- Demonstrated expertise of communicating actions through photographs.
Job Title: Consultant – Translation Services
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Basic Requirements for Consultants
- 3-5 years of experience translating English into Hausa, Sayyawa, Tiv or Idoma
- Demonstrated ability to write in simple and standard Hausa, Sayyawa, Tiv or Idoma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word
- Access to a laptop to accomplish the scope of work
- Availability during the consultancy period
Job Title: Programme Support Officer – Grants & Admin
Job Location: London, UK
- 1-2 years’ experience in grants management and/or supporting a programme, team or project cycle, organising events and workshops, and budget preparation and budget monitoring.
- Fluency in Russian, and holding a degree in finance or similar will be a big advantage for anyone applying.
Application Procedures for the Fresh Job Vacancies at International Alert
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates ‘Click View Details and Apply Online’ or send your Expression of Interest, indicating your experience, samples of past work done, the total price of the services including all applicable taxes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2020