Free Tuition Fee on English Proficiency Programme Rebate Scholarship: Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand is awarding Free Tuition scholarship through the English Proficiency Programme Rebate Scholarship to eligible and outstanding international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in New Zealand for 2020/2021 academic session.
International students who intend to study one course (60 points) of Victoria University of Wellington’s English Proficiency Programme (EPP) in Trimester 3 2020 can apply for an English Proficiency Programme Rebate Scholarship if they intend to start a degree at undergraduate or postgraduate level in Trimester 1 2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand
Scholarships to be taken at: Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Free Tuition fee on English Proficiency Programme Rebate Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Be a new international student who is paying full international fees
- Have applied for EPP study for Trimester 3 2020 (November)
- Have applied for full-degree study for Trimester 1 2021 (February)
- Intend to enroll in their first year of an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in Trimester 1 2021.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Victoria University of Wellington’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May also Prefer: University Research Scholarships at ANU (Fully funded)
Application Procedures for Free Tuition fee on English Proficiency Programme Rebate Scholarship
Applicants are required to take admission and enroll by holding an offer for a full-time program at Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand. Thereafter, candidates can proceed to submit applications for the award through:
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020