Food and Agriculture Organization Fellowship Programme 2021: Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for the Food and Agriculture Organization Fellowship Programme 2021. The FAO leads international efforts to defeat hunger and support development in UN member countries in areas of agriculture.
The Fellows programme is designed to attract fellows, typically PhD students, researchers and professors, who have an advanced level of relevant technical knowledge and experience in any field of the Organization. Fellows should be willing to contribute their technical expertise and knowledge through time-bound arrangements with FAO
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Food and Agriculture organization (FAO)
Fellowship to be taken: Worldwide
Fellowship Benefits: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Not specified
Country Eligibility: Applicants from UN member countries
Food and Agriculture Organization Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Food and Agriculture Organization Fellowship Programme:
- Graduate or post-graduate degree (Master’s or PhD) or be enrolled in a PhD programme in a bona fide (i.e. listed in IAU/UNESCO database) educational institution at the time of the application.
- Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills.
- Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Food and Agriculture Organization Fellowship 2021 are to visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete their online profile. It is strongly recommended that your profile be accurate, complete and includes your employment records, academic qualifications and language skills.
You are requested to attach a research proposal, the evidence of attendance in a recognized university or copy of your academic qualifications to the online profile. Only applications received through the FAO recruitment portal will be considered.
Application Deadline: 8th August 2021 at 2:59 pm