Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently seeking for applications from motivated and outstanding candidates to occupied the job position as Control Room Supervisor, to oversee the monitoring of activities in the company.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Company/Organisation(s): Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Flour Mills Control Room Supervisor Jobs | What to Expect
At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, the employees are responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Monitors the flow of materials in the hoppers to ensure it matches the inputted percentage for all raw materials.
- Responsible for the bi-monthly calibration of the hoppers to ensure the accuracy of raw materials used for blending or bagging.
- Delegate team members to oversee the overall cleaning of the machine, from the hoppers to the bagging section.
- Supervises the activities of the Payloader operators to ensure that the correct materials are placed in the hoppers.
- Ensure that all batching equipment is in good working order and that the control room is clean.
- Ensures that the appropriate raw materials are in the designated hoppers before the batching process begins.
- Ensure compliance with safety and good housekeeping policies in all areas.
To be eligible for Flour Mills Control Room Supervisor Jobs, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must have OND in any related production field
- Must be able to issue and receive detailed instructions both written and verbal.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an analytical approach to Problem-solving.
- 2 years cognate experience
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Control Room Supervisor Jobs, applicants should apply online for this opportunity.
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy. Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Application Deadline: Not Stated