Applications are hereby invited from talented and exceptional candidates for direct employment as Java Developer at Momentum Metropolitan, Gauteng, South Africa. This opportunity is specifically for young graduates in the field of IT.
At Momentum Multiply, they strive to bring more wellness to more people for less, and the best way for them to achieve this is through their technology and IT talent. We are looking for a vibrant and innovative individual to join the IT team in taking Momentum Multiply to the next level.
Company/Organisation(s): Momentum Metropolitan
Program Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Also Apply: CWW Tech Africa Training and Internship Program for Africans 2022
Momentum Metropolitan Job as Java Developer | What to Expect
At Momentum, the employee will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and support a portfolio of new and existing software applications and services, from high-level business requirements and designs, through the Software Development Life Cycle. Collaborate with the Scrum Master/Project Manager to deliver quality, effective software, in line with the agreed development process and business needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct analysis and prioritise requests.
- Conduct research and evaluate potential technical solutions to identified business problems.
- Partner with Business and/or System Analysts to translate business requirements into workable solutions and document solutions into technical specifications.
- Design and code new software functionality using code that is readable, maintainable and re-usable.
- Conduct Unit Testing of own code, and System Integration Testing (SIT) of each solution and resolve all issues/queries timeously.
- Collaborate with the testing team to co-create test cases to ensure that features within each application are working as expected.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing (UAT) and training material to ensure that functionality is working correctly.
- Deliver coding into the applicable production environment once testing has been completed.
To be eligible for Momentum Metropolitan Job as Java Developer, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- 3-5 years’ development experience (essential)
- Formal qualifications: Relevant IT qualification,
- On-the-job training / qualifications: experience in an agile environment
- Additional skills: Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving skills, Planning and organising skills, Analytical skills, Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Knowledge of relevant programming languages, Knowledge of software testing, Knowledge of writing test cases
See Also: Sibanye Stillwater Job as Support Engineer ICT for Young Graduates 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Momentum Metropolitan Job as a Java Developer should submit apply online for this opportunity.
All applicants are offered Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally. All appointments are made in alignment to the Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Stated