Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who have recently graduated from recognized universities. Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program aims to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
The company offers 12 months (plus) graduate program as a great training program before you move into an experienced job. Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You will enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: Any nationality
Also Apply: Edge – PwC Deals Graduate programme 2022-2023 for Recent Graduates
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program | What to Expect
At Ericsson, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- Build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You will be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You will be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunity for continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Access to a mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
To be eligible for the Ericsson Graduate Program, applicants must be engineering graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
You May Like: LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Application for Young Graduates
How-to-Apply: To enroll for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2022, interested applicants are expected to apply online at the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified