Applications are hereby invited from interested candidates for the LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program. This opportunity is available for Africans recently graduated from recognized universities.
LEAP Africa is a youth-focused leadership development organization committed to raising leaders that will transform Africa. The organization aims to inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
Company/Organisation(s): LEAP Africa
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria and other African Countries
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Also Apply: Safaricom Graduate Management Program for Recent Graduates
LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program | What to Expect
At LEAP Africa, candidates will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assists with the creation and revision of training materials, including job aids, eLearning, videos, and other formats
- Collaborates with the Learning Team and subject matter experts (SMEs) in the business to create training solutions
- Develops instructional content, incorporating clear and concise writing skills, learning best practices, and effective graphic design
- Edits materials to ensure that writing is grammatically correct, clear and concise
- Adheres to Organizational brand standards, and applies design consistency and quality across all training materials.
- Works individually and collaboratively with The Learning Team to meet deadlines and expectations for each project
- Support the designated departments’ specific project needs.
- Identifies and executes individual projects as requested by department leadership.
- Maintains systems, databases and updates LEAP Africa web pages
- Provide IT support for all programmes and events
- Work within the information technology department answering support queries via, email and in person
To be eligible for LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree in any field of study
- Must have completed NYSC programme with not more than two years working experience
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS word and MS Power point
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and product
- Interest in creating digital/e-learning experiences
- Basic web development skills such HTML and CSS
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
You May Like: African Leadership Academy Careers and Internships Program 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program are to apply online by completing the application form at the web portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified