Equinor Energy is delighted to welcome applications from suitably qualified graduates for Equinor Energy Two-year Graduate Programme. The two-year graduate programme is your chance to gain real-life experience within the energy industry.
You have worked hard for your education, now you are ready to put your learning into action on the first step in your career. As a graduate at Equinor, that means contributing to one of the most important challenges of our time – the energy transition.
Company/Organisation(s): Equinor Energy
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree, Masters & PhD
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Apply: TotalEnergies OneTech Graduate Program 2022
Equinor Energy Two-year Graduate Programme | What to Expect
From the start you will be working on assignments that put you in the middle of the action. You will develop and build your career through on-the job-training, tailored learning and development modules, networking and various courses offered by our Equinor university.
The programme is made up of 3–12-month rotations across functions, business areas or locations. Our graduates are permanent employees from day one, so you will have access to all the benefits that are available in your country of work.
To be eligible for Equinor Energy Two-year Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD with strong academic record.
- Applicants with No more than three years of relevant full-time work experience.
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage.
- An awareness of risk and a commitment to safety for yourself and those around you.
- Good communication skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration, influence stakeholders, and contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- The flexibility to adapt to change, embrace new technology, and perform in a digitally enabled environment.
- Demonstrating a curious mind and the ability to problem-solve, innovate, and identify new ways of delivering against our objectives.
How-to-Apply: Complete the online application form and fill in your personal details. Attach relevant documents, for instance your CV, diplomas, and recent transcripts. If you are in the process of finishing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades achieved to this point. You can also use your LinkedIn-profile for registration.
Application Deadline: September 5, 2022