Applications are currently invited from highly talented candidates for TotalEnergies OneTech Graduate Program. With the OneTech Graduate Program, you will join TotalEnergies on a permanent contract and benefit from individualized support throughout your career.
Lasting two years, the OneTech Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to strengthen your knowledge and acquire initial experience in the trades of all energies, in particular renewables: solar, wind, hydrogen, biogas, electricity.
Company/Organisation(s): TotalEnergies, Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree & Masters
TotalEnergies OneTech Graduate Program | What to Expect
This career accelerator course revolves around three positions, each held for a period of approximately eight months, including at least one position in a Research & Development center. Mobility is an integral part of the program: you will also be required to travel in the field and you will have the opportunity to discover the Company’s industrial facilities.
A dedicated integration system has been set up and learning expeditions will be organized throughout the program.
To be eligible for TotalEnergies OneTech Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerian
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must hold a scientific master’s degree from an engineering school or university
- Applicants must able to work in both French and English
- Applicants must be less than 30 years of age
- Applicants with B.Sc in Engineering is of advantage
- Applicants must be skilful and can communicate
- Applicants must be technologically oriented.
How-to-Apply: To participate in TotalEnergies OneTech Graduate Program, applicants should submit application online for these opportunites.
Application Deadline: Not Specified