Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship for the 2023/24 academic session. The scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for select Masters degrees at ECU.
The Edith Cowan University scholarship offers reduction in tuition fees for postgraduate students in their first year of masters studies. The scholarships are available to students studying Business and Law, Arts and Humanities,Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, Nursing.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
See Also: One World Scholarship Programme for Masters and PhD Students
Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to study a course at ECU during the 2023 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2023 intake.
- Study one of the eligible postgraduate courses.
Apply: University of Western Australia Scholarships and Tuition Awards 2022/2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship 2023 are to apply for admission to an eligible ECU course. If admitted, applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship by the Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applicants can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Application Deadline: 13 August, 2023