Duke Kunshan University Merit Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid: Duke Kunshan University offers a number of merit-based scholarships. These scholarships may be awarded to admits who distinguish themselves in academics, character, extracurriculars, talent, service, and other areas worthy of commendation.
Admitted international students who did not apply for financial aid during the admissions application phase are ineligible to apply for financial aid for any year of undergraduate study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Duke Kunshan University, China
Host Institution(S): Duke Kunshan University, China
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International students
Also APply for Full Tuition Award: UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship
Duke Kunshan University Merit Scholarships: DETAILS
Duke Kunshan University offers a number of merit-based scholarships. These scholarships may be awarded to admits who distinguish themselves in academics, character, extracurriculars, talent, service, and other areas worthy of commendation. Need-based financial aid is reserved for students with strong academic records yet a demonstrated lack of financial resources to cover tuition payments.
- Scholarships are available for both domestic and international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Awards are based on outstanding academic merit, except for the need-based financial aid
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Duke Kunshan University, China.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Duke Kunshan University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for this Scholarship, applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Duke Kunshan University. All applicants for admission are automatically considered for all available merit scholarships. A separate application is not required.
Application Deadline: Varies