UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship 2021: Applications are now invited from international students for an opportunity to be selected for a full tuition award at the University of Western Australia – UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship to be awarded for the next academic session.
The University of Western Australia provides 10 MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarships per year to encourage eligible high achieving international students to undertake the MBA Intensive Program oared through the UWA Business School.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Western Australia
Scholarship to be taken at: The University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Slots: 10 MBA scholarships per year.
Scholarship Worth: 100% of the tuition fee cover
Subject Eligibility: MBA Programs
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, a candidate must:
- be an international student;
- have applied for a place in the MBA(by coursework and dissertation) at the University;
- not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation);
- have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
Scholarship Value and Duration
- Value: 100% of the tuition fee for the year of award for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
- Duration: A maximum of one calendar year (three trimesters).
How-to-Apply: For taking part in the UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship 2021, applicants should have enrolled or be enrolling in an MBA (by coursework and dissertation) at the university.
Application Deadline: On-going