Applications are invited from young graduates for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Program. The 2020 Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at young graduates in Nigeria with excellent qualifications in their degree programme.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Company: Dufil Prima Foods Plc
Job Type: Graduate Trainee
Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Basic Qualification: BSc
Slots: Not stated
Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2020| Details
We are seeking to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to our Graduate Trainee Programme.
- First-class in the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Mathematics and Statistics.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 22 to 28 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must have technical knowledge of his/her field, data analysis capability, presentation skills and must be computer literate.
How-to-Apply: Application for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2020 is done online, interested candidates should: Click here to Apply
Application Deadline: Application closes on the 26th of November, 2020.