Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Deakin STEM Scholarship for international students wishing to study in Australia commencing 2024. The scholarship will provide funding for students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) courses.
Deakin University, Australia, is working to help the innovators of tomorrow achieve their potential. The Deakin STEM scholarship applies to international students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate coursework within the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 20% of International Fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Deakin STEM Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Deakin STEM Scholarship in the current application round, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2026.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin AND have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (only relevant if you are a student readmitting to Deakin).
- Be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honours) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE).
- Not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Deakin STEM Scholarship are to apply for an eligible course at the university. applicants will then be automatically assessed for the scholarship, and will be advised of the outcome.
Application Deadline: Not specified