Clinton Foundation Covid-19 Student Action Fund 2020: Students from all over the world are encouraged to send in their application for the Clinton Foundation Covid-19 Action Fund. The Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) launched the COVID-19 Action Fund to identify and support select students at universities all over the world who are committed to address the COVID-19 pandemic. The fund will provide at least $100,000 in total funding to students geared towards projects addressing the public health, economic and societal impacts of the novel coronavirus.
In addition to receiving the action fund, successful applicants will be invited to participate in the CGI U 2021 program, including an invitation to attend the CGI U 2021 annual event at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland in 2021. Students who are passionate about contributing their research energy to the fight against COVID-19 are especially encouraged to apply for the fund.
Program Sponsor(s): Clinton Foundation
Program to be taken at: All over the world
Program level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Program Worth: $100,000
Subject Eligibility: Research areas addressing the COVID-19 pandemic.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The program is for students all over the world.
You may also like: Fully funded University Research Scholarships For Postgraduate Students At ANU
Program Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Clinton Foundation Covid-19 Student Action Fund 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment to the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic by engaging in projects addressing the public health, economic and societal impacts of the novel coronavirus.
- Students will be eligible to apply to the CGI U COVID-19 Student Action Fund if they have previously been accepted to CGI U or if they have never been accepted to CGI U previously.
- Applicants must attain the age of 18 years and must be enrolled in an institution of higher learning during the current term at the time of application.
- Applicants must show strong leadership and academic potential and be able to work with minimal or little supervision. Must be a great team player.
- United Nations ECA COVID-19 Innovation Challenge – Apply
- Top 5 Online UK Universities to Study Amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic
Application Procedures for the Clinton Foundation Covid-19 Student Action Fund 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application website and apply. Successful first round applicants will be invited to submit a 4-minute video for grant consideration, answering specific prompts about their COVID-19 Commitment to Action. Students will also have the option to submit a 5-10 page information deck.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2020
[…] Clinton Foundation Covid-19 Student Action Fund 2020 […]