Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships: Cleveland State University is currently accepting applications from outstanding and suitably qualified students who wish to enroll in a degree programme at the university for its International Student Scholarships.
Students admitted to the program receive a scholarship that covers full tuition at the in-state tuition rate and other associated fees. Admission to the program is highly competitive and requires a separate application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cleveland State University, USA
Scholarship to be taken at: Cleveland State University, USA
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full fee scholarship and other fees
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY
To be considered for the Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships in USA, candidates must meet the following program eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for consideration for this prestigious academic scholarship.
- Based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Cumulative secondary school GPA equivalent to a 2.3 on the US grading scale for most programs. The College of Engineering requires a 3.0 and the College of Education and Human Services requires a 2.5.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Students who have attended a US high school or secondary school in another country that follows the US high school curriculum must submit ACT or SAT scores. These students must submit a minimum total ACT score of 16, or a minimum old total SAT score of 770 (before March 1, 2016), or a minimum new total SAT score of 880 (after March 1, 2016). Students who are applying to the Honors College and student athletes must comply with NCAA eligibility requirements. The Honors College has higher requirements; please see the Honors College website for more information.
- Official transcripts of academic work and completion certificates from each secondary school and university attended. PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. If transcripts are not in English, please include an official/certified English translation of the original documents.
The Benefits of the Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships in USA, include,
- Covers full tuition at the in-state tuition rate and
- Other associated fees
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates in Cleveland State University international student scholarships are strongly encouraged to apply for admission as early as possible, applications are accepted throughout the year. Thereafter students can proceed to apply for scholarships through the online application system.
Note: You will be required to pay a $40 non-refundable application fee before submitting any supplemental documents.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2021