Chalmers Mastercard Scholarship for International Students in Sweden: For financial assistance in your academic pursuits, The Chalmers MasterCard Scholarship is awarded biennially to a Master’s programme applicant. This Scholarship is available for international students who wish to enroll in a master degree program at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Scholarships to be taken at: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Chalmers Mastercard Scholarship for International Students in Sweden
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into Masters Degree program.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Chalmers University of Technology’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Chalmers Mastercard Scholarship for International Students in Sweden
Please note that you will not be able to apply for (select) this scholarship in the scholarship portal. Meanwhile, all eligible applicants who submit an application via the portal will be considered. Scholarship applications will be processed when the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation verifying your eligibility and having paid the application fee. Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master’s programmes applied for will finally be considered for a scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021