Carleton University Richard Van Loon Scholarship to Study in Canada 2021: Carleton University is pleased to announce that the Richard Van Loon Scholarship is open for applications from outstanding international student from an African country wishing to study in Canada for the 2021/22 session.
Carleton University is a dynamic research and teaching institution in Canada dedicated to achieving the highest academic standards as well as enhance the research capacity of its students. At Carleton University, students are offered exceptional support as well as hands-on experience in the classroom. African students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship offer at Carleton University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Carleton University
Scholarship to be taken at: Canada
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country Eligibility: African Countries
You may be interested in: Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students 2021
Carleton University Richard Van Loon Scholarship to Study in Canada 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of an African country.
- Must be required to have a valid Study Permit for Canada.
- Must have obtained relevant high school or bachelor’s certificate from recognized institution of learning for admission into Carleton University
- Must be registered as a full-time student at Carleton University and be successfully proceeding from one year to another in any program of study.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
- Must show the willingness to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at Carleton University, Canada
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to visit the official application website to complete the online application form. Completed application form should be emailed to [email protected] before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020