World Bank Group Young Professionals Program: The World Bank, International Finance Corporation and Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency are pleased to announce the commencement of application for the Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP).
The World Bank Group Young Professionals Program is a unique opportunity for young professionals who have both a passion for international development/finance and the potential to grow into impactful leadership roles across the World Bank Group.The program is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals who hold a graduate degree and are skilled in areas relevant to public and private sector development operations.
Program Sponsor(s): World Bank Group (WBG), IFC and MIGA
Host Institution(s): World Bank Group Headquarters
Program level: Young Professionals
Program Worth: See Benefits (below)
Nationality: All Nationalities
World Bank Group Young Professionals Program | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a master’s degree or doctoral degree at the time of applying for the young professional’s program.
- Applicants must specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas.
- Applicants must have relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level.
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- The world Bank Group applicants must demonstrate 3+ years of relevant experience, or the equivalent in continued study at the doctoral level.
- The IFC and MIGA applicants must demonstrate 4+ years of relevant experience in finance, political risk insurance and credit enhancement, project/program development, economic development and/or consulting. Certifications such as the CFA are a plus.
- Subject Eligibility: Economics, Finance, Education, Health, Social Sciences, Infrastructure Development, Engineering, Urban Planning, Agriculture, Natural Resource Management
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Health, Life and accident insurance and a pension plan.
- Relocation and Mobility benefits depending on WBG guidelines
You May Like: World Bank Group Africa Fellowship 2023 | Fully Funded
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program are to submit a resume/CV together with academic transcripts.
Applicants will be requested tosubmit two short essays in 500 words or less on why the applicants want to work at the World Bank Group and why they think they are a good fit for the program. The second essay should be on the applicant’s thoughts on the value of the new World Bank Group Young Professionals Program and why joint WBG solutions (public, public-private and private) to development challenges are so important.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022