UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021 which is to deepen participatory practices in providing innovative solutions to national social policy challenges leveraging on technology to transform the local ecosystem.
The UNICEF Uganda Fund Challenge is to provide innovative avenues to enhance UNICEF’s ability to achieve the goals for the country and the achievements of the SDGs. The Innovation Fund Challenge provide grant funding of up to UGX 80 Million to further validate your concept or business.
Grant Sponsor(s): UNICEF Uganda country office
Grant to be taken in: Uganda
Slot: Not specified
Grant Worth: See grant benefits
Country Eligibility: Uganda
You may be interested in: British Institute in Eastern Africa Grants Programme 2020-21
UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021, applicants must:
- Have ideas/solutions that are focused on addressing challenges related to child protection, development and survival of children and access to basic development and adolescent development for girls and boys.
- Select a challenge area and problem area that your idea or solution addresses. These should be areas in line with UNICEF Uganda’s office country program.
- Submit ideas that provides solution to national social policy challenges leading to inclusive and sustainable growth.
- Access to free technical assistance to realise or grow your business.
- Access to mentors and expert coaches to provide tailored support
- Receive access to Outbox’s network to enable you to pilot or further validate your concept.
- Receive grant funding of up-to UGX 80 Million to further validate your concept or business.
See Also: UN Scholarships and Research Grants for International Students [Fully-Funded]
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates for the UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021 should proceed to complete the online application form before the application deadline and ensure to provide the necessary documents and information required.