Olam Prize for Innovation in Food Security 2021: Olam group in partnership with Agropolis Foundation announces the Olam Prize for Innovation in Food Security. The Prize recognises an innovative scientific research project for its potential impact on the availability, accessibility, affordability and adequacy of food in line with UN SDG#2: End Hunger.
Entries for the 2021 Prize are now open and the winner will receive an unrestricted US$75,000 grant for the scaling up of proven research. The Olam Prize aims to support scientific research that can deliver transformational impacts within global agriculture. Applications are welcomed from academic or research institutions, civil societies and the private sector, and can focus on any region or environment.
Prize Sponsor(s): Olam Group
Prize Worth: US$75,000
Prize Slot: Not specified
Discipline Eligibility: Food Security
Country Eligibility: Not specified
Olam Prize for Innovation in Food Security 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the Olam Prize for Innovation in Food Security, applicants must:
- Send in their application before the application deadline as late or incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Be from academic or research institutions, civil societies and the private sector
- Proposed research must focus on any region, environment, crop or part of the agricultural supply chain.
- Must demonstrate how to scale up proven researches in the area of food security and agricultural development.
- Show prove of carrying out successful research through publications in reputable journals.
- Research must be geared towards achieving food security.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Olam Prize for Innovation in Food Security are to apply online by providing the required information and documents required before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 11 2021