Call for Application: Alibaba Cloud Global AI Innovation Challenge 2020: Applications are welcomed from computer scientist who are Artificial Intelligence (AI) developers and innovators for the Alibaba Cloud Global AI Innovation Challenge.
The Alibaba Cloud Global AI Innovation Challenge is an open competition for global AI developers, researchers, start-ups and solution providers to make and/or enhance their products or projects based on machine learning using Platform for AI (PAI). The challenge may be seen as a form of research grant.
Programme Sponsor(s): Alibaba Group
Programme Benefits: A total of $116,000, Award certificates, Global exposure
Programme Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Cloud and AI Technologies
Programme Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Alibaba Cloud Global AI Innovation Challenge 2020, participating universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Participants must have an account on Alibaba Cloud International Site before registering for the challenge.
- A team of participants may consist of one or more participants. The coupon and award will be only given to one account for a team and cannot be separated.
- In order to get PAI coupon and start using PAI, applicants are to add a valid payment method to their account. University or college student who do not have a valid payment method can get student verification before claiming the coupon.
- Applicants are to note that the challenge welcomes innovative projects powered by machine learning in any field or industries.
Application Procedures for the Alibaba Cloud Global AI Innovation Challenge 2020
The challenge is open to anyone who is using machine learning for their projects. Please follow the steps to register to the challenge and claim your benefits.
- Create an account: Applicants are to sign up to Alibaba Cloud for free and complete their basic information.
- Applicants are to proceed to register for the Challenge
- Applicants are to get coupon and start using PAI
- Applicants are to then submit their project before the application deadline
Application Deadline: October 16, 2020