Business Administration Master’s Taught Scholarships: Swansea University – UK is offering Master’s Taught Scholarship in Business Administration to intellectually and outstanding international students who demonstrate excellence in academic achievement who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Swansea University will provide a scholarship worth £5,000 for international students who want to commence the Master of Business Administration degree program and enrolling onto the full time MBA programme at Swansea University in September 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swansea University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Swansea University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Master of Business Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Business Administration Master’s Taught Scholarships at Swansea University;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for postgraduate Courses offered in the University.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time masters degree at Swansea University, UK
- Must be fully self-funding your studies
- Must be enrolling onto the Full time MBA programme at Swansea University in September 2020.
- Must be in receipt of an offer to study a Full time MBA programme at Swansea University in September 2020.
- Students enrolling on to any other programme at Swansea University will not be eligible for this award.
- Students studying for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or Masters by Research will not be eligible for this award.
- The Scholarship will be applied as a discount off tuition fees for the first year of study only.
- Recipients of this scholarship may be eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries/ scholarships, or home country sponsorship, however those in receipt of the MBA Scholarship are responsible for ensuring the award does not break the conditions of any other such financial bursary/scholarship/fund.
- Scholarship holders are reasonably expected to cooperate in Swansea University recruitment and marketing activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the University’s Marketing, Recruitment and International Development Team for marketing purposes.
- If it is deemed necessary for the scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held on university account and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro rata basis.
- The School of Management reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Swansea University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Business Administration Master’s Taught Scholarships at Swansea University
How- To- Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, eligible candidates must first have to take admission in a postgraduate’s degree program at Swansea University. After that, they proceed to complete the application form and submit to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020