British International Education Association University STEM Challenge, 2020: Entries are requested from young, ambitious, creative and curiosity driven individuals having the passion for problem solving and ensuring that they make a difference and are role models of entrepreneurship for future generations for the BIEA University STEM Challenge program. Individuals or teams can come up with ideas and solutions that can help reduce the incidence of plastic waste and STEM the tide of Plastic Pollution.
The British International Education Association (BIEA) is passionate about assisting young people to develop skills required for the future. The 2020 BIEA University STEM Challenge will help young inventors and designers kick start their entrepreneurial career.
Programme Sponsor(s): £1000
Programme to be taken at: United Kingdom
Programme level: Undergraduate
Programme Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The programme is for young individuals from across the world.
Programme Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the British International Education Association University STEM Challenge, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-21 years old that can enter as an individual or as a team of up to 5.
- Applicants must be studying for a degree programme or its equivalent qualification from a reputable institution.
- Applicants are to submit summary report, pitch deck and presentation videos as well as PowerPoint file.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic, entrepreneurial and leadership potentials.
- Humphrey Fellowship Program in The United States for Young Professionals, 2020
- Fully-Funded Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, 2020
Application Procedures for the British International Education Association University STEM Challenge, 2020
Applicants are to apply by visiting the official application website and provide all the required information and supporting documents required.
Applicants are to send their summary report, pitch deck and presentation videos to: [email protected] before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020