Borealis Artificial Intelligence Internship: Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the Borealis Artificial Intelligence Internship Program. Borealis AI is an AI and Machine Learning Research Institute backed by Royal Bank of Canada.
The internship will provide the interns the access to massive structured and unstructured datasets with tools to build game-changing statistical model.
Company/Organisation: Borealis AI
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Online
Available Slots: Several
Duration: 4 months
Basic Qualifications: MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
Nationality: All nationalities
Borealis Artificial Intelligence Internship Programme 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Borealis Artificial Intelligence Internship Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess the ability to implement state-of-the-art machine techniques.
- High motivation to solve challenging research problems.
- Passion for data, algorithms and statistics.
- Previous publications at a top-tier AI conference.
- Experience with writing modular, robust, scalable software in python.
- Familiarity with the Unix command line and bash scripting.
- Proficiency with deep learning packages, such as Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- A deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modelling.
- Experience working towards a PhD or already hold an MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or another mathematically related field (e.g., Physics, Math, Statistics, etc.)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Borealis Artificial Intelligence Internship Programme 2021 are to complete the online application and submit their resume.
Contact: email@example.com for any questions and enquiries.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2021